What Balloon Aloft are doing to ensure your safety:
- All Balloon Aloft team members have undertaken the the COVID-19 Infection Control training provided by the Australian Government Department of Health.
- Balloon Aloft will be abiding by NSW Government regulations in relations to transportation/ outdoor gatherings and will limit capacity of balloons accordingly, where required.
- We ask that, when not in the balloon, you abide by social distancing recommendations
- In line with the NSW Government recommendation , we suggest wearing a mask when social distancing is not possible. We can provide masks which you are welcome to wear throughout you morning, should you so wish.
- Balloon Aloft is undertaking regular cleaning of all touch points and equipment
- We have reduced the number of touchpoints to reduce surface areas for possible contamination
- All Balloon Aloft staff have downloaded the COVID safe app to ensure that contact tracing is possible.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizer will be available to you upon arrival as well as entering and existing our vehicles.
- All passengers will be required to answer COVID Safe questions prior to arrival for your flight
- Passengers will need to agree to temperature checks with a forehead thermometer upon arrival at the meeting location.
- Should you feel unwell in the days before your flight please call 02 49909242 and speak with one of our Reservation team members about postponing your flight.
- Should you feel unwell on the morning of your flight, we ask that you please do not arrive for your flight. You MUST call the Duty Pilot to advise that you will not be able to arrive for your flight. The Duty Pilot’s contact number will be provided to you the afternoon before your flight by text message and/or email. You will also need to provide a Doctor Certificate to advise that you are unfit to fly. Failure to advise cancellation and supply doctor certificate will result in the cancellation of your ticket and you will not be able to rebook.
- You will receive your flight check-in link the afternoon prior to your flight. Each member of your flight party will need to follow this link and complete the check-in process prior to arriving for your flight.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. Should your temperature be 38.0 or higher you will not be able to undertake your flight but will be able to reschedule for a later date.
- We ask that all passengers adhere to all social distancing and hygiene safety guidelines throughout your morning with us.
- Masks will be made available for you. You may be asked to wear a mask and/or gloves throughout the morning, including during the bus transfers and /or balloon flight or interactions with other passengers or staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to you to use throughout the morning, but please be aware that for safety reasons, hand sanitizer is not able to be carried onboard the balloon as it is classed as a flammable liquid.
- We highly recommend that all passengers download the Australian Government COVID Safe app before attending their flight.
- Your risk of serious illness from COVID-19 increases if you are:
- aged 70 years or over
- aged 65 years or over and have a chronic medical condition
- an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person aged 50 years and over who has a chronic medical condition
- immune suppressed
We recommend that you postpone your flight if you fall in to any of these categories.
- Balloon Aloft staff will not be able to provide assistance to passengers accessing and disembarking the basket so please consider postponing your flight if you feel you will need assistance in accessing or disembarking that the basket.
- Please use Tap and Go payment options for purchase of souvenirs, where possible.
We hope that you understand the need to these measures in the current COVID-19 environment. If you are not comfortable with any of these measures, we ask that you contact our Reservations Team immediately so that we can postpone your flight.
For a copy of our COVID Safe Plan please email [email protected]