In line with government guidelines, Balloon Aloft has implemented the following policies to ensure that we can all fly COVID Safe. Please take a moment to read through the following details for your flight and please ensure you and all members of your flight party understand your obligations before arriving for your flight.
What we ask of you-
• In line with Government requirements, all passengers are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 in order to participate in a balloon flight. You will need to provide proof of vaccination upon arrival.
• Where required by state regulations, you will be required to scan-in upon arrival through the Service NSW app and QR code.
• You will receive your flight check-in form link the afternoon prior to your flight. Each member of your flight party will need to follow this link and complete the check-in process prior to arriving for your flight.
• Your temperature may be taken upon arrival. Should your temperature be 38.0 or higher you will not be able to undertake your flight but will be able to reschedule for a later date.
• We ask that all passengers adhere to all social distancing and hygiene safety guidelines throughout your morning with us.
• Masks will be made available for you. You may be asked to wear a mask throughout the morning, including during the bus transfers and /or balloon flight or interactions with other passengers or staff.
• Hand sanitizer will be made available to you to use throughout the morning, but please be aware that for safety reasons, hand sanitizer is not able to be carried onboard the balloon as it is classed as a flammable liquid.
• Please use Tap and Go payment options for purchase of souvenirs, where possible.
• Should you feel unwell in the days before your flight please call 02 49909242 and speak with one of our Reservation team members about postponing your flight
• Should you feel unwell on the morning of your flight, we ask that you please do not arrive for your flight. You MUST call the Duty Pilot to advise that you will not be able to arrive for your flight. The Duty Pilot’s contact number will be provided to you the afternoon before your flight by text message and/or email. You will also need to provide a Doctor Certificate to advise that you are unfit to fly. Failure to advise cancellation and supply doctor certificate will result in the cancellation of your ticket and you will not be able to rebook.
What Balloon Aloft are doing to ensure your safety:
• All Balloon Aloft Flight and Ground Crew team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Balloon Aloft will be abiding by NSW Government regulations in relation to transportation and outdoor gatherings and will limit capacity of balloons accordingly, where required.
• Balloon Aloft is undertaking regular cleaning of all touch points and equipment in accordance with guidance from Safe Work Australia and public health authority.
• We have reduced the number of touchpoints to reduce surface areas for possible contamination
• Alcohol based hand sanitizer will be available to you upon arrival as well as entering and existing our vehicles.
• We will provide masks, which you are welcome to wear throughout your morning, should you so wish.
• All Balloon Aloft team members have undertaken the COVID-19 Infection Control training provided by the Australian Government Department of Health.
We hope that you understand the need for these measures in the current COVID-19 environment. If you are not comfortable with any of these measures, we ask that you contact our Reservations Team immediately so that we can postpone your flight. We appreciate your compliance with these measures and thank you for your understanding.